On this week’s episode, our host Lenny Murphy, is joined by the IIEX North America 2022 GreenBook Pitch Winners from Spotlight: Dana Kim, Founder & CEO, and Ethan Kellough, Co-founder and Chief Product Know-how Officer.
Be a part of us whereas Lenny explores the start-up world with Dana and Ethan, the place their start-up (Spotlight) is now, what transpired on account of their win at IIEX North America, and what’s to come back sooner or later.
On this episode, we’ll discover:
- Professional suggestions for pitching your product, to buyers, potential purchasers, or in a contest just like the GreenBook Pitch
- The significance of practising your pitch, with open and sincere suggestions after every try, as you iterate your solution to a successful presentation
- Recommendation for these beginning up new companies themselves. (Spoiler alert: belief your technique and be ruthless in your prioritization.)
Many due to Dana and Ethan, for being our friends. Thanks additionally to our producer, Karen Lynch, our editor, James Carlisle, and our sponsor, My-Take.
Hyperlinks From The Present:
- GreenBook Podcast –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/greenbookpodcast
- Lenny Murphy –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/lm17
- GreenBook Startup Pitch –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/startup-pitch
- Spotlight –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/spotlight