On this week’s episode: Lenny Murphy, is joined by Rogayeh Tabrizi, Ph.D., behavioral economist, Founder & CEO of Concept + Apply, and one in all this 12 months’s GreenBook Future Record Honorees for an unbelievable dialogue round multi-disciplinary groups and leveraging them to create progressive approaches to widespread points inside insights.
Take a deep dive and uncover how these groups are inherently arrange for achievement by using their distinctive talents to problem one another with radically totally different viewpoints and skillsets. On this dialogue, Dr. Tabrizi additionally outlines the significance of leveraging interconnected knowledge to create actionable customer-centric methods for insights groups to provide extra worthwhile contributions that impression each the highest and backside traces.
In This Episode We’ll Discover:
- The best way to break knowledge silos
- The best way to Enhance effectivity by interconnected knowledge
- The best way to construct an atmosphere that is conducive to creativity and innovation
- The distinctive composition of profitable analysis groups and learn how to construct them
Hyperlinks From The Present:
- GreenBook –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/snep8
- Lenny Murphy –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/lennysnep8
- Rogayeh Tabrizi, PhD –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/rogayehsnep8
- Concept + Apply –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/tapsnep8
Many because of Emily Fullmer, for producing and modifying this episode, and to Zappi, for sponsoring this podcast.